01782 819 434
2 months ago
Up to £ per annum
We are currently looking to recruit additional staff for our client in the ST5 area.
About the Role
As a Printed Circuit Board Assembler, you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic team to assemble PCBs within a busy manufacturing environment. Previous experience is desirable, however full training will be provided.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
▪ Identifying PCB components accurately.
▪ Understanding the colour code for identifying values.
▪ Correctly interpreting all build documentation, assembly drawings and component/parts lists.
▪ Carrying out conventional assembly and basic mechanical assembly.
▪ Soldering to a high standard.
Requirements for the Role
▪ Excellent attention to detail and good dexterity – essential.
▪ Basic knowledge of electronics – desirable.
▪ Previous experience in the role/similar – desirable.
▪ Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm, Fri 7.45am-12.45pm + overtime opportunities