We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to assist within a small, but busy financial consultants office. This is a permanent role in the ST4 area of Stoke on Trent.
Purpose of role
- To provide administrative support as required to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the firm.
- To deal effectively and efficiently with all day to day telephone and email enquirers, both internal and external.
- Organise and send outgoing post.
- Create and maintain effective filing systems / client files.
- Arrange meetings and book appointments.
- Update and maintain the firm’s client database and diary system.
- Action new business processing and application submission.
- Liaising with product providers as and when necessary.
- Assisting Advisers in the creation of client financial reports and correspondence.
- Monitor receipt of fee payments from clients.
- Maintain a computerised customer database and ensure it is kept up to date.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications.
- Working within the firm’s financial guidelines at all times: Compliance, Training & Competence, Complaints and Data Security policies / procedures.
- To ensure that the firm’s clients are treated fairly at all times.
- To work as part of a team alongside the firm’s advisers to provide clients with a professional ongoing financial planning experience.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, together with extensive numeracy skills.
- Comprehensive report writing skills.
- Methodical and highly organised.
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills.
- Effective problem solving.
- Knowledge of the FCA’s and firm’s record keeping requirements.
- Basic knowledge of the financial services sector.
- Extensive knowledge of Office 365 software packages.
- Previous office administration.
- Held a similar role within the financial industry previously.