01782 819 434
2 years ago
Up to £ per annum
Reference: SMT Operator
We are currently looking to recruit additional staff for our Prestigious client in the ST5 area.
About the Role
As an SMT Machine Operator, you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic team to adjust, set up and operate SMT machines within a busy manufacturing environment. Previous experience is desirable, however full training will be provided.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
▪ Setting up component reels/removing components from feeders and filling out feeder lists.
▪ Setting up the surface mount machines.
▪ Running surface mount lines.
▪ Assisting with hand placement of components.
▪ Controlling build paperwork.
▪ Running Automated Optical Inspection.
Requirements for the Role
▪ Excellent attention to detail and good dexterity – essential.
▪ Basic knowledge of electronics – desirable.
▪ Previous experience in the role/similar – desirable.
▪ Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm, Fri 7.45am-12.45pm + overtime opportunities.