01782 819 434
1 year ago
Up to £ per annum
Reference: Test Engineer
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for the following:
About the Role
As a Test Engineer, you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic team to test products, find faults and implement manufacturing test strategies using standard tools and methodologies.
▪ Testing Printed Circuit Boards, Cables and Unit Assemblies, diagnosing faults to component level.
▪ Assisting with test issues within production where required.
▪ Working towards improving test regimes.
Subject to experience, responsibilities may also include (but are not limited to):
▪ Testing high voltage units (up to 20kV).
▪ Assisting in the development of new test equipment and methodologies, as part of our New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
Requirements for the Role
▪ Previous experience in role/similar.
▪ Good background knowledge of analogue, digital and mixed electronics.
▪ Analytical, highly-motivated and results oriented individual, able to work to deadlines.
▪ Electronics Qualification (HNC/HND) – desirable.
▪ Understanding of Surface Mount manufacture – desirable.
▪ Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm, Fri 7.45am-12.45pm + overtime opportunities