01782 819 434
1 year ago
Up to £ per annum
Fantastic opportunity to join our progressive client in the ST5 area.
About the Role
As a Unit Assembly Operator, you will be joining an established, pro-active and enthusiastic team to carry out electro-mechanical assembly of products within a busy manufacturing environment. Previous experience is desirable, however full training will be provided.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
▪ Understand and interpret work instructions, drawings and diagrams correctly.
▪ Position and align parts.
▪ Join/secure parts in place using standard handheld tools.
▪ Connect/route wires to PCB/other components using standard equipment and procedures (e.g. soldering and crimping).
▪ Install finished assemblies/subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
Requirements for the Role
▪ Excellent attention to detail and good dexterity – essential.
▪ Basic knowledge of electronics – desirable.
▪ Previous experience in the role/similar – desirable.
▪ Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm, Fri 7.45am-12.45pm + overtime opportunities