01782 819 434
3 months ago
Up to £ per annum
Reference: Stores Supervisor
Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting for our Client in the ST5 area.
About the Role
As Stores Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading a team of approximately ten members, ensuring materials are processed accurately and timely, in accordance with company requirements.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
▪ Management of materials including handling, movement, storage and preservation, in addition to prioritising goods in material effectively.
▪ Liaising with managers across the organisation and issuing a daily kitting.
▪ Setting daily tasks for team members, ensuring processes and procedures are adhered to at all times.
▪ Monitoring the work completion of the daily shop order fulfilment.
▪ Carrying out stores person duties as required.
▪ Providing process training to team members where appropriate.
Requirements for the Role (desirable but not essential)
▪ Excellent Microsoft ExCel skills.
▪ Previous experience in supervisor role/similar.
▪ Previous experience in materials handling.
▪ Knowledge of electronics and industry.
Hours of work
▪ Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 7.45am-4.45pm, Fri 7.45am-12.45pm.